CUSTOMER SERVICE AGREEMENT
- This Agreement is entered into between Aloha Vacation Storage LLC (“Aloha Vacation Storage”, “Company”) and purchaser of services (“Customer”). By completing a purchase Customer is agreeing to the terms and conditions in this service agreement.
- Aloha Vacation Storage will store all agreed upon items in a secure storage location and will pick up and deliver these items to Customer either by direct delivery or agreed upon shipping method.
- For storage of Customer’s items, Customer shall pay to Aloha Vacation Storage LLC for the items listed below, the amounts specified below on the first (1st) day of storage and annually on that date:
27” x 20” x 15” Bins $13.00/Month for a 6 month minimum/$140.00/Year
Luggage up to 27” $15.00/Month for a 6 month minimum/$150.00/Year
Clubs/Luggage 32” $20.00/Month for a 6 month minimum/$180.00/Year
Boards 10’ & smaller $50.00/Month for a 6 month minimum/$540.00/Year
Aloha Vacation Storage Bin $50.00 Fee for any damaged or un-returned bins
Aloha Vacation Storage will pick up and deliver items to Customer on the island without charge once every six (6) months for any annually contracted service. Delivery of items shall be no more than once every six (6) months annually; a payment of twenty five dollars ($25.00) may be charged for each delivery or pick-up that occurs beyond that stated number of times.
- For rental of Company’s equipment/supplies, Customer shall return all company provided items in identical condition or may be charge a replacement fee of up to Fifty Dollars ($50.00) and the rental pricing is as follows:
Beach Chair: $21.00/Week
16 Quart Cooler: $10.50/Week
42 inch Body Board: $21.00/Week
Anywhere Hammock: $30.00/Week
Customer shall be charged and up to an additional fifty dollars ($50.00) upon any unreturned or retired items in the NOT in same condition in which they were taken out.
- Upon receiving payment for storage services or rental, Aloha Vacation Storage agrees to issue a receipt stating Customer’s name, a description of services/rental provided, the amount paid, the date paid and the period for which rent is paid, if applicable.
- Aloha Vacation Storage covenants that the storage premises are clean and dry and that there exists no violation of any applicable building codes, laws or regulations.
- Customer agrees to the following conditions for their items:
- All items must be properly encased in a suitable container for shipping.
- Any liquids, gels, or lotions must be bagged and sealed.
- Any pressurized devices such as dive tanks must be empty or contain less than 75 psi/5 bar.
- Any board must have the fin/skeg removed or well-padded. The entire board must be encased in a suitable container to avoid scratching.
- Customer understands that wet, damp, living or perishable items are not allowed to be stored and that Company may charge Customer a substantial fee for any cleaning or relocation that may occur for violation of this requirement.
- Customer shall not submit for storage any article or thing which might be designated “hazardous” or “extra hazardous” by any responsible insurance company. Items such as, but not limited to explosives, compressed gases, oxidizers, corrosives, paints, mace/tear gas, lighter fluid, oxygen bottles and fireworks, flammable liquids and solids, loaded firearms, radioactive materials and poisons are considered hazardous.
- Any firearm must be unloaded and packaged in a hard-side container capable of being locked. The container must be locked and the key or combination must remain in Customer’s possession.
- Customer must sign a Firearm Declaration.
- Ammunition must be packed in the manufacturer’s original package or securely packed in fiber, wood or metal containers. The ammunition inside the container must be protected against shock and secured against movement.
- Aloha Vacation Storage agrees not to open Customer’s stored items (thereby violating Customer’s privacy) without the direct consent of Customer, unless one or more of the terms of this Agreement is violated by Customer necessitating such action.
- Customer shall obtain Customer’s own insurance of Customer’s stored items at Customer’s expense.
- Customer shall not damage or use any of Company’s tote or rented items in any way other than their intended use.
- Any items supplied by Company will be in working order. Customer will notify Company of any items that are not acceptable within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of those items for replacement. Customer will return those items undamaged or may forfeit Customer’s security deposit.
- Customer agrees that any of Company’s rented items will be under Customer’s control while rented and Customer will be responsible for any missing or damaged items.
- Return/Refund Policy:
- All deposits will be refunded within 5 days of inspection of the received items that meet the criteria stated in this document.
- If you canceled a pickup or delivery item, and you were billed for it, we will initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancel request. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If any rented item is found to be defective and you opt not to have it replaced by Aloha Vacation Storage, LLC, we will initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancel request. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method
- Non-delivery of the product: due to some unforeseen circumstance. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to email@example.com in writing within 7 days from the date of non-delivery. Otherwise the products and services will be considered received.
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties regarding the subject matter hereof and supersedes prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, regarding the same.
- No provision of this Agreement may be waived, amended or otherwise modified except in writing signed by the party sought to be bound. No waiver shall be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach or right under this Agreement.