What are the services that Aloha Vacation Storage offers?
Aloha Vacation Storage, LLC will store your vacation items in a secure location and rent you beach items so you don’t have to worry about anything but enjoying the beauty of the Hawaiian Islands. Aloha Vacation Storage will pick up and deliver these items to you while you are on Maui. An additional delivery fee may apply for rental delivery. We also provide a service that can ship your items off the island by an agreed upon shipping method. Call us directly for more details on our shipping service at (808) 494-7633. Shipping items will include additional costs that include any shipping and processing costs that Aloha Vacation Storage, LLC incurs and will be paid by the customer.
What will Aloha Vacation Storage store?
See all items that we warehouse in our Storage Now. These items must be encased in a suitable container(s) for shipping or in one of our heavy-duty shippable containers.
A board or any encased item meeting our below packing requirements under 10′ and under 75 lbs. at an annual charge of $3.25 per cu/ft – Call (808) 494-7633 with any questions.
How do items need to be packed?
- All items stored MUST BE DRY.
- All items must be properly encased in a suitable container for shipping.
- Any liquids, gels or lotions must be bagged and sealed.
- Aloha Vacation Storage, LLC is not responsible or liable for cash, camera equipment, commercial effects, computer software and equipment, electronic equipment, fragile articles, jewelry, lifesaving medication, negotiable papers, irreplaceable documents, food items, works of art or other similar valuable items contained in the storage container.
- Any pressurized devices such as dive tanks must be empty or contain less than 75 Psi/5 Bar.
- Any board must have the skeg/fin removed or well-padded. The entire board shuold be encased in a suitable container to avoid scratching
- Any firearm must be unloaded and packaged in a hard-sided container capable of being locked. The container must be locked and the key or combination must remain in the customer’s possession.
- Customer must sign a Firearm Declaration. Call us for details.
- Ammunition must be packed in the manufacturer’s original package or securely packed in fiber, wood or metal containers. The ammunition inside the container must be protected against shock and secured against movement.
Hours of Operation:
- Our dedicated team is available for delivery and collection from 7am – 7pm HST, 7 days a week, excluding Major Holidays. If you have any further questions, our customer service team is also available to take your calls during these hours.
- Your items will be stored in a secure location. Our warehouse is located in Lahaina.
- We know how important your belongings are to you and we value your privacy. It is therefore our policy to keep your items sealed wherever possible. The only foreseeable reason we may need to open one of your items is if something may cause injury to one of our team members or if the items stored breach the contract listed in the Terms & Conditions.
- The security of your belongings is our primary concern. We’ve worked hard to ensure we have the appropriate measures in place so you have nothing to worry about when using our service.
- Our security consists of the following:
-Fenced and gated storage facility
-24/7/365 closed circuit, monitored surveillance system
-24/7/365 monitored fire detection system that includes sprinkler pipes, sprinkler heads, control panels and fire pump
-Locked Storage area that only allows staff to access
- Pick a day and time for pick-up or delivery.
- This will be free of charge, if part of an storage pick up or delivery service.
- We require 24 hours notice for scheduling any pick-up or delivery.
- This will be done in the shopping cart at the checkout page.
- Excluding major holidays, we will pickup or deliver your times within your requested 30 minute window and we will attempt to verify our delivery time within a 10 minute window.
- We will meet you at your front door, lobby or parking lot to assist you with your order.
- Any delivery may be charged a $25 delivery fee, as described in our service contract.
Pickup or Delivery Changes:
- To make any changes to your scheduled appointment contact our customer service team at 808-494-7633. You can cancel a scheduled appointment free of charge if you give us at least 2 hours notice. Cancellations with less than 2 hours notice are charged $25 rescheduling fee.
- If you are unavailable or we cannot access or find the address for your scheduled appointment and you have not rescheduled or cancelled, our driver will wait 10 minutes whilst trying to contact you. If we cannot get hold of you, we charge a $25 fee rescheduling fee and we will abort the attempt.
Can you pick up or drop off your own items?
- Unfortunately, we do not allow public access to our warehouse for security reasons.
- Our goal is to make your time in Hawaii as stress-free as possible so we will come to your lodgings.
- Any refunds will be processed within five (5) days of inspection of the received items that meet the criteria stated in our Terms & Conditions (link).
- If you cancelled a pickup or delivery item and you were billed for it, we will initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancellation request. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
- If any rented item is found to be defective and you opt not to have it replaced by Aloha Vacation Storage, LLC, we will initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancellation request. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
- Non-delivery of any product due to some unforeseen circumstance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in writing within seven (7) days from the date of non-delivery; otherwise the products and services will be considered received.
If you paid by credit or debit card, the refund will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five (5) business days of receipt of the request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
See the Terms & Conditions page for more details.